4th Street Fantasy is thrilled to meet in person again. For the safety and protection of our attendees, we’ve instituted the following policies in keeping with the guidelines and best practices suggested by the CDC and other SFF conventions returning to in-person status this year.
We will be updating and reevaluating these policies as the situation changes up until the event. However, the hotel staff and non-convention guests are not bound by any 4th Street Fantasy policies. As such, we cannot guarantee their vaccination status or requirements for physical safety around COVID-19.
- At the time you pick up your registration badge, staff will verify your vaccination status. We are requiring that all attendees over the age of 5 both:
- Present registration staff with a vaccination card showing both a primary vaccination and a booster OR proof of a medical exemption (such as a signed doctor’s letter).
- AND Present a negative COVID test taken within the last 72 hours. PCR or antigen tests are both acceptable.
- In the event that an attendee is worried they have had contact with a COVID-positive person while attending the convention, a list of local testing sites with directions and hours will be available at the registration desk.
- At this time, we encourage all attendees to wear an N-95 or similar mask. We will determine what physical accommodations (such as masking, etc) are necessary as a policy in June, as the situation is subject to swift change.
Attendees found by staff to be noncompliant with these policies will not be permitted into convention spaces. Please be sure you bring appropriate proof of vaccination status and negative test status to the convention, as 4th Street Fantasy is unable to issue refunds for registration this year.